Are you wondering how styling your wig bangs or do you simply dream of adopting this style?
Let’s not kid ourselves. bangs is hard work.
Between the constant cutting, the ebb and flow of bangs trends, bangs can be a pain. Not to mention the boredom of growing it!
The good news? There’s a solution: wigs.
Wig bangs don’t need trimming, and if you decide to give up your bangs, there’s no need to grow them back. hair.
What’s more, learning how to style a wig with bangs is as easy as pie! We’re experts at it, and we’ll show you how.
Let’s find out together right now!
Why wear a bangs wig?
Bangs is the defining feature of so many hairstyles; Audrey Hepburn’s baby bangs, Brigitte Bardot’s curtain bangs, Zooey Deschanel’s blunt bangs, and so many other styles have achieved iconic status. Cute and cool, bangs always seems to be a good idea…
There are many reasons to choose a wig with bangs:
- Bangs is trendy and elegant.
- A bangs can help frame the face and give a more flattering look.
- Bangs on a wig eliminate the need for a to at lacewhich some women find itchy.
- Bangs increase styling possibilities.
If your organic hair is long, don’t panic! Discover how to wear a wig with long hair by clicking on this link.
How to get perfect bangs on your hair prosthesis?
If you want bangs, the best option is to buy a wig with bangs.
However, you may need to trim your bangs to achieve the desired length and style. You can also cut the bangs to obtain a wig without bangs.
In any case, the secret to getting the perfect bangs is to have your bangs trimmed to fit the shape of your face.
As always, we recommend that you contact a professional hairdresser to have your bangs cut. Unlike your real hair, wigs don’t grow. Any mistake will be permanent, so be careful.
If you decide to cut your own bangs, follow the advice below.
See also how to unthread a wig by clicking on this link if you’re looking for a more natural effect.
Tips for Making Bangs on a Wig
- Cut less from hair than you initially think, which will lengthen your bangs. This allows you to even out the bangs and correct your mistakes if necessary.
Remember: you can always cut your bangs shorter, but you can’t make them longer.
- Each wig has inner tabs at the temples that help you put the wig on more easily. Use these tabs as indicators of where to stop cutting your bangs on the sides to make sure you don’t cut them too wide.
- For a rougher look, hold your scissors horizontally. For a more shaggycut vertically.
Ideas for Styling a Wig with Bangs
Once your bangs are exactly how you want them, there are a few things you can do to make your wig (and bangs) stand out.
Straight bangs give a classic look.
Using a wig comb or a wig brushsweep the bangs from side to side while directing a hair dryer with diffuser in low position over the bangs.
Next, comb your bangs and lightly spray with wig spray to hold them in place.
Creating a side-parted look is as simple as it sounds: just sweep your bangs to the side and hold them in place with a wig styling cream.
Like side bangs, curtain bangs is very easy to make.
Simply separate the bangs in the center and sweep each half of the bangs to its respective side. Hold in place with wig cream.
Pulling the rest of your hair away from your face really makes your bangs shine. Try these styles for an innovative look:
- Pull half your wig up into a clip or ponytail holder while leaving the rest of your hair down for a pretty half-up, half-down look.
- Sweep all your hair to one side and create a low braid.
- Style into a chic low ponytail or chignon at the nape of your neck.
Bangs with accessories
Whether your wig is short or long, you can always take advantage of accessories like scarves, bandanas and headbands.
These accessories will really help you make your bangs stand out.
Adopt the Bangs Wig!
As you can see, it’s very easy to style a wig with bangs. It’s also possible to make your own bangs on your wig. To do this, always follow our advice to avoid irreversible damage.
Thanks to this article, you now have some ideas and we hope they’ll spark your creativity. Once you’re more comfortable with your bangs, the styling options are literally endless!
If you’re looking for a bangs wig, Perruque Club offers a huge variety. For every style and taste.